Use of the podcast website Soft Revolution Of Love
FACTUUR VAN WORDPRESS VOOR DEZE WEBSITE
van Automattic, Inc
- Okt. 2020
BTW nummer BE 0817425928, Busschotstraat 16, Begijnendijk email@example.com
WordPress.com (nieuwe aankoop) Jaarabonnement http://www.softrevolutionoflove.org
This site is a live document and it is regularly updated. Your access and use of constitutes your acceptance of all site content, effective from the date of first use. I may revise any page at any time without notice and this Small Print page in particular should be regularly checked. Continued use of this site after a change has been made or a policy has been amended is your acceptance of that change or policy.
Disclaimer & legal liability waiver.
1) Disclaimer & liability waiver
- 1.1 My gifts are freely given and any donation is entirely voluntary.
- 1.2 If you choose to use the softrevolutionoflove.org website; join me in any way; and / or make a donation, this is unconditionally and completely of your own free will; at your own risk; and entirely within the understanding that any outcome(s) are completely beyond both my and your control.
- 1.3 You therefore forever release, waive and discharge myself (Mirjam Cornélie Schouten, BASc), my team, any volunteers, Softrevolutionoflove Donations Ltd and Talen’t PR consultancy from any and all legal claims and liability, without limitation. This includes but is not limited to any and all types of upset, misunderstanding, injury or damage arising from any and all types of contact with; participation in; or use of information, events or products connected with the above four parties.
2) Medical & therapeutic disclaimer
- 2.1 I generate healings from the Ladies and Lords of Shamballah and make no claim to change or heal you myself. This occurs entirely under the jurisdiction of your own source connection.
- 2.2 I am a spiritual teacher, not a medical doctor, I’m an energy worker, a counsellor and an intuitive / psychic and I offer emotional support or personal advice.
- 2.3 Your actions, choices and decisions (or lack of them) are entirely your own responsibility. Please consult a qualified professional in relation to any practical, medical, legal, financial, business, psychological or emotional issue you may have.
3) Recording live events disclaimer & liability waiver
- 3.1 Your presence at my events constitutes express and irrevocable consent to the recording of your voice and image – and is a waiver of any and all legal claims, without limitation.
4) Testimonial disclaimer
- 4.1 Your submission of any oral or written communication and / or testimonials constitutes express and irrevocable consent to the anonymous use of your words on the softrevolutionoflove website and social media.
- 4.2 Any testimonials on the softrevolutionoflove website and social media do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, indication or prediction of any given outcome.
Copyright, fair use & sharing.
1) Copyright & fair use
- 1.1 All content produced by Mirjam Cornélie Schouten, BASc including but not limited to audio, video, media and oral / written pieces is subject to full copyright protection under Belgian law. No content may be copied, distributed, published, reproduced, transcribed, altered, sold, re-sold, or re-packaged in any way.
- 1.2 All content produced by Mirjam Cornélie Schouten, BASc is for personal use only. It may not be used professionally.
- 1.3 All visual works on the softrevolutionoflove website (photographs, digital images, paintings, posters) are my own; from Unsplash; are non-copyrighted; or are works in the public domain. They are employed for educational / non-profit purposes under the terms of Fair Use in Section 107 of the Copyright Act.
- 1.4 Your own recording of any of my events as well as any use or replication of my recorded content is strictly prohibited.
2) Sharing my work with others
- 2.1 If you wish to enable people to join my events, please use the prescribed registration link only, given by the softrevolutionoflove organisation, so someone makes their own sign up. You may not share your own event registration link with someone else.
- 2.2 If you wish to share event content, please use the prescribed Library link only, given by the softrevolutionoflove organisation. You may not share the content from an event, which is copyrighted, in any way, on any medium.
- 2.3 If you wish to share the Latest track, please use the URL. You may not share the Latest track without this link.
- 2.4 If you wish to share any video, track, artwork or booklet, please use the prescribed link only.
- 2.5 If you wish to share any of my LinkedIn/ Twitter posts, please attribute them as follows: TalenT-PR-Consultancy.com
- 2.6 If you wish to quote any of my words, you must attribute them as follows: Mirjam Schouten, BASc© TalenT-PR-Consultancy.com. Please note: a quote is not transcribing a section of my event content, which is copyrighted and available only via an event or Library link, then reproducing it.
- 1.1 When you use softrevolutionoflove.org, small files known as cookies are inserted into your device to collect information about your online activity and how you browse its pages mainly to remember what you’ve already seen so you’re not shown it again.
- 1.2 I also use cookie data to update and improve user experience but this will never be used to identify you or to collect or store your personal data.
2) Data security
- 2.1 I ensure that your data is as safe as is reasonably possible while it is processed and stored, including encryption of your personal information using SSL technology. I have set up secure systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
- 2.2 In sharing your personal data with the softrevolutionoflove organisation you accept that no method of data transmission or storage can ever be guaranteed 100% secure.
3) Your rights
- 3.1 You can request a copy of your personal data; that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately; or that your personal data is erased at any time. Please contact my team at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) The types of personal data I collect
- 4.1 I collect personal information and usage data from you.
- 4.2 Personal information includes your name, phone number, email address and bank card information (card number, expiry date, and billing address).
- 4.3 Usage data includes information about you and your computer / device used to access the softrevolutionoflove website.
5) How and when I collect that personal data
- 5.1 I collect personal information at the time you give it to me and when you communicate with me. This includes when you communicate with myself or softrevolutionoflove by phone or email; when you join an event; when you sign up for my newsletter; or when you purchase a product from my website or service from Talen’t PR Consultancy or a Shamballah remote Multi-Dimensional Healing.
- 5.2 I collect usage data when you use the softrevolutionoflove.org website, including your ‘open’ and ‘unsubscribe’ interactions with the emails and newsletters I send.
6) How I use your personal data
- 6.1 I may use your personal information and usage data for optimising and enhancing the performance, functionality and user experience of the softrevolutionoflove.org website – especially to make it quicker, easier and clearer to sign up for events or complete digital processes / transactions.
7) How I share your personal data
- 7.1 If you write to me, you agree that a member of my team may receive and answer your email on my behalf.
- 7.2 Only members of the softrevolutionoflove.org team have access to your personal data; that access is strictly within the remit of their job specification; and they have all signed a Non Disclosure Agreement, without exception.
- 7.3 Sometimes I may share anonymous data with third parties to gage the success of certain website pages or groups I offer.
8) How long I retain your personal data
- 8.1 I keep your personal data for as long as it is needed for communication purposes and however long the law and any contractual obligations require me to.
- 8.2 I retain your email data until you unsubscribe from my newsletter.
9) Erasing your personal data
- 9.1. When you request that we delete your personal data, my team will first of all ask you to confirm your identity. They will then send you an “Erase Personal Data” confirmation request to the email address linked to your Donor account / details.
- 9.2 After you confirm, your Donor account including any active subscriptions will be deleted and your personal data will be removed from all mailing lists.
- 9.3 Please note I am required to retain your request for erasure including the nature of that request, plus how and when it was executed. I am also legally required to leave any financial records pertaining to past order numbers in Mollie, Stripe, WordPress, and WooCommerce for 7 years.
I accept no responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or the data stored on it while using this website.
I accept no responsibility whatsoever for your personal timekeeping or technical arrangements when downloading tracks.
EU GDPR compliance
- I take this legislation very seriously and have taken stringent steps including external evaluation to ensure that http://www.softrevolutionoflove.org continues to be compliant with this legislation.
- In particular, I ask for your consent every time you join an event to receive my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer of that email.
- Please note that the email you receive after an event is not a newsletter and so does not feature an Unsubscribe button.
Anti money laundering (AML) compliance
- If I suspect any donation to be linked with money laundering or terrorist financing activities, I am duty bound to report this to the National Crime Agency (NCA). For this purpose I employ systems and controls to make internal suspicious activity reports (SARs) in compliance with the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA).
Payment service provider (PSP) issues.
1) PSP errors
- 1.1 In the event you suspect an amount has been taken from your bank account in error, please first check your account. Then, if you are sure there is a problem, please contact my team at email@example.com with a copy of both your bank statement and your original receipt.
- 1.2 PSP errors cannot be rectified after 30 calendar days. Any exception to this rule is entirely at my discretion.
2) If a donation for your weekly Reboot subscription fails
- 2.1 If your weekly Reboot subscription fails, you will receive an email. It is your responsibility to open, read and act on that email.
- 2.2 If your weekly Reboot subscription fails because your card details are not up to date, it is your responsibility to update them in your Donor Account for the project you are donating for, otherwise you will not receive a product or service.
1) All donations for events and minimum donations in the Library are final
- 1.1 There are no refunds. I do not do exchanges, transfers, or credit arrangements.
- 1.2 Any exception to this rule is entirely at my discretion.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or the data stored on it while using this website.
- I accept no responsibility whatsoever for your personal timekeeping or technical arrangements when accessing softrevolutionoflove.org ordownloading tracks.